Monday, February 27, 2012

Feature Friday: FaveCraftsBlog.com

Somehow I missed getting this post up last week!  Sorry.  I know it's not Friday.  Anyway...


I've been following the FaveCrafts blog for quite some time!  It is such an awesome place to find ideas for ALL kinds of crafts!  Seriously.  Favecrafts is one of the sponsors of several sites that gather free craft tutorials...so they have a huge database!  They host awesome giveaways, too!

Just one warning, though:  There are a TON of ideas...so don't get overwhelmed!

Here are just a couple of ideas I came across this week, and have added to my never-ending things-to-try list!
Fun St. Patrick's Day crafts!
Pretty Felt Flowers to make!
Easter Crafts for kids!
Cute Puppets to play with!

If you get a chance, go check out FaveCraftsBlog.com!